Russiandating info


13-Jan-2020 15:24

russiandating info-18

badoo dating site ireland

Sometimes scammers might pay some local girl a minimal fee to sit and pose for pictures and to pick up money at the Western Union. The gang may also have accomplices in certain Western Union locations.Their profiles may say whatever: that they are from Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Samara, Volgograd, Chelyabinsk, Kiev, Odessa, sometimes even USA.Most of the Russian scam (about 90% of it, if not more) originates form the same 2 sources: REPUBLIC OF MARI EL in Russia and LUGANSK in Ukraine.The other 10% originates from pro-daters, mostly from South of Ukraine, like Odessa, Nikolaev, etc..If we ban that IP range from our site, all registrations start coming through anonymous proxies.The Mari El criminal organization is leaded by men, they hire people from Yoshkar Ola to do the dirty job for them: place profiles and conduct the correspondence.Those are real girls, who invite you to visit them and start "milking": shopping, restaurants, gifts, etc... But this is happening in any country and in any culture, Philippines for example.We don't believe pro-dating is only Russia-related.

russiandating info-69

divorce dating site

There are also pro-daters, but they are not the same as scammers.

But as you know, the money wired via Western Union can be picked up at any city and at any Western Union location, so it doesn't mean anything.

The vast majority of scammers are in Mari El and Lugansk. Just like Mari El is the scam center of Russia, Lugansk is the scam center of Ukraine. No matter what the profile says: Donetsk, Kharkov, Kiev, whatever, this is all Lugansk gang.

Lets talk about individual scammers, those who place their profiles on the different online dating services, free and paid.

russiandating info-31

brazilian girls dating sites

What we don't like about the existing Russian scam lists is that they provide the impression that there are thousands of Russian scammers out there, and behind each scam profile stays different girl (or guy, whatever). We are absolutely convinced: Russian girls are NOT scammers!

Most likely, they work on commissions, like telemarketers.